Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 31st, 2014 16:00

install drivers over and over again through Web product support

Hi, all, I have a Dell Latitude E7440. I tried to get the laptop drivers up to date by using the online product support. However, I have installed the same set of drivers many times when using 'System Analysis'. I am wondering how to fix the issue. The drivers are:

1. Intel 8 Series Chipset Device Software Driver, Chipset_Driver_3664N_WN_9.4.0.1027_A03.EXE
  2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver and Management Console,Serial-ATA_Driver_R4HDM_WN_13.1.0.1058_A11.EXE 
  3. Intel(R) Management Engine Components Installer Driver, Chipset_Driver_GJVHD_WN_9.5.15.1730_A02.EXE

Even I restarted the laptop and ran the system analysis, the same set of drivers were still poped up for installation. 

cheers

1 Message

November 1st, 2014 08:00

I'm having this exact problem. 

I had my hard drive crash and the replacement just doesn't seem to be running just right. I can't turn off Palm Check, so when I play a first person shooter, or Minecraft, the touchpad locks itself for a couple seconds and I can't left click. 

If I remember correctly my last hard drive had a Synaptics driver/program that I used to turn off that setting, now I only have the Dell touchpad program, and turning off Palmcheck doesn't work...

Besides that, when I try to update any drivers that Dell tells me I need to, it doesn't work. It tells me to do it again. 

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be open to try anything. Thanks!

1 Message

April 12th, 2015 15:00

Same Problem on my Dell Latitude E7440 which has been Setup with Windows 8.1

May 12th, 2015 12:00

Same problem here....what the fooey?

No Events found!