Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2017 05:00

laptop won't turn on

Hi! I'm a Dell Laptop User 

i have an issue with my laptop. a while ago i was about to do some work and so i tuned on my laptop. i saw the red light which indicates low battery so as it starts, i slowly put the charger and so the red light was gone. and it is charging. 30 seconds after i opened the desktop, it suddenly turned off. at first i thought that it has something to do with the socket but i tried different gadgets and the socket was okay.  i tried plugging it to different sockets but it stil won't turn on!!!!!!! i tried taking out the battery and putting it back again but nothing happened. i tried using the charger of my laptop to the other laptops and it works! and so i tried it to my laptop again but it wont work with my laptop! i tried using the charger of other laptops to my laptop but it wont work. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE MY MOM WILL KILL ME!!! I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG BUT IT COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN ON ME EVEN WHEN I PLUGGED THE CARGER IT WONT TURN ON!! I NEED ANSWER PLEASE I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! MOM WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THIS SOON

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

July 30th, 2017 09:00

:emotion-2:

Please list Dell model number and version of windows. Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

In the meantime.....

If the system has battery that is easy to remove ( see image below), I suggest removing all peripherals from system. Remove AC adapter, battery, and then press " Power On " button for about 15 seconds to release Static Flea Power. Replace battery, adapter and then power on system. Hopefully computer starts normally. 

No Events found!