Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2010 08:00

webcam problem - inspiron 1545

Hi all,

My webcam was working just fine, then all of a sudden it just stopped working! Once I switched on my webcam and then a message was written bluetooth waiting for connection... however I tried to solve that problem by going to Device Manager - Imaging Device etc. Today, when that message [bluetooth waiting for connection] appeared when I switched on my webcam, I went once again to Device Manager so that I will solve the problem just like I used to do. However, today, unexpectedly... I havent found the Imaging Device... and so I roamed all over these problems discussed on these forums so as to find some hints which will eventually help me out to make my webcam start working again. First I tried to insert a USB corded mouse however it was all in vain as nothing happend to the cam, then and I reached the conclusion to uninstall my webcam central and then reinstall it by putting in the cd "Drivers and Utilities" [given to me when I bought my laptop]. However when I tried to reinstall the webcam... after the process a tap popped out and said that there was an error occured while setting up the driver. Hehe.. It seems that I can't find a way to have my webcam back.

Do you guys have any idea?? Please help me... because I'm in need of my webcam. Thanks!

Stef.

No Responses!
No Events found!