Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 25th, 2012 11:00

xps 15

hi iv bought a new xps 15 two days ago. and when i recived it i had it on for one day. i went away the next day for two days when i came back and switched the laptop on all what was showing is a round sign with dell on it. left it to run as i thought it was a normal thing came bake ten minutes later it was still on switched the laptop bake on the same thing is happening. WOTS GOING ON If i dont get a solusion you will be getting it bake with a full refund in hand meney thanks andy.

943 Posts

November 26th, 2012 00:00

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, please follow the below mentioned steps that might help you.

1)     Remove all external peripherals, battery & disconnect the AC Adapter from the system and hold the power button down for 20 seconds, to discharge “Static Flea Power”, after that connect AC Adaptor and battery and restart your machine.

2)     In case issue still persists please run Dell diagnostics on the system. To run dell diagnostics, Turn on the system, press at the initial Dell logo screen, and select Diagnostics from the boot menu.

In case issue still persists please provide me the Service tag or the Express Service code in a private message.

Please reply if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

No Events found!