Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Y

December 4th, 2012 13:00

Dell Latitude E5530 - WiFi driver

Hi,

I can not install WiFi driver for Dell Lattitude E5530, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

InstallShield Wizard aborted with this message:"This platform is not compatible with Intel(R) WiDi or the application is in use."

I downloaded all drivers after giving the Service Tag of my laptop and installed then in the correct order. Only WiFi driver failed to install.

Please, help me.

1.1K Posts

December 4th, 2012 23:00

Hi YManeva,

I have added you as a friend. In case the issue still persists, please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag on a private message so I may access your system records and check the wireless card installed on your system and will help you with the correct wireless driver. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Please reply for any further questions.

2 Posts

December 5th, 2012 00:00

Hi Vikram,

Thank you for your answer. Meanwhile, I found a solution - I downloaded the driver from Intel and it works.

Regards,

Yovka

1.1K Posts

December 5th, 2012 03:00

Hi YManeva,

I am glad that the issue is fixed. Do get back to us for any assistance in future.

December 5th, 2014 21:00

Where did you go to get the driver from Intel, and how did you find what driver you needed?

No Events found!