Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 19th, 2016 08:00

Inspiron15

Dear Dell,

I don’t know if this is the right email address, but hope you can get it to the right place.

Several months ago, I purchased an Inspiron 15 at Best Buy.  From the time I bought it, I was not extremely happy with it.  But since I have an iPad, I figured it would be good enough for whatever use I would have for a laptop (email, web browsing, occasional word processing).  I found myself using it as rarely as possible and now, month later, I hate this laptop.  My husband keeps telling me that I get what I pay for, but this laptop is just pretty horrible.  It takes forever to boot up, it takes forever to open apps.  I regret this purchase every day.

I have come to accept that I will have to keep this thing now that it’s been several months since I purchased it.  But, I want to let someone there know how unhappy I am with this product.

Thank you for listening.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 19th, 2016 16:00

Hello CJHAGEN....:emotion-2:

Please list your Dell model number and version of windows; Example: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

If you don't know it then I suggest you enter your service tag number [ or click on "Detect Product"] onto link below.

www.dell.com/.../

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 19th, 2016 16:00

:emotion-2:

2 Posts

October 23rd, 2016 18:00

Inspiron3558 windows 10.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

October 23rd, 2016 19:00

If the system came with McAfee antivirus/Live Safe, remove it - that alone will greatly speed up the system.

Best Buy provides a 14-day return for products you're not happy with -- why did you not return the system if you were, as you say,  not happy with it from the beginning?

No Events found!