Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

R

2 Posts

January 31st, 2004 01:00

connecting a tv with nvidea Geforce Go 5200 card

I have a nvidia Ge Force 5200 card and i try to connect my computer with my tv. But my tv hasn't a s-vhs connector. And i have only this one on my computer. I have bought an adaptater s-vhs/peritel and my tv is in black and white colors if i choose a s-vhs video out mode and in composite video out mode my tv doesn't display. Thanks for help me

17 Posts

January 31st, 2004 22:00

there could be a couple of problems here but the most obvious one is probably the output mode that you are choosing.
Go into the Nvidia properties page and then "nView Display Mode", then right click on the tv and choose the output option, there then should be a drop down menu allowing you to choose the country and the output needed for that region. That is most likely the problem if this doesnt work write back.

114 Posts

February 1st, 2004 00:00

Itzme is right, although I'm not sure the drop down menu is available without a modified INF.
What is happening is your Laptop is either outputting NSTC to a PAL only TV or viceversa.
Its just a matter of changing the output of the TV-out to the right setting.

You might need to get my modded INF for this as it has the dropdown menu enabled.
The link to my website is in my profile.
Tell us how you got on.

Good to see you Itzme, any updated benchmarks ?

Pieter.

2 Posts

February 1st, 2004 12:00

It's ok, it doesn't work because i have to configure my tv.

Now i've configure my tv in s-video and the computer in svhs (not composite) and it works

No Events found!