Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 14th, 2014 01:00

easy solution for fixing Dell 1702 bluetooth 4+hs driver not working on windows 8.1

hello all,

I was breaking my head for almost 3-4 months trying to find a solution for making bluetooth work on my dell inspiron n5110..i tried everything and failed .. today i tried again and got the bluetooth working!! thats right.. 

so here is the file links to direct download .. if u want alternative links let me know ;) the files are clean tested with latest version of eset nod 32.. 

Its 194mb .

http://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-download.php?chipset=57&system=8 

Instructions:

click the download icon and it will start the download ..

download the file 

1.extract all contents of the zip file to ur desktop or where ever u like

2.click on Install.exe don t click on anything else :) they are for windows 7 and u will land up with same problem :) 

3.The software will detect your bluetooth automatically and uninstall previous drivers and will begin the process for installation it took me about 5 mins for the whole procedure might be more for ur laptops ..so u have to wait until installation finishes 

4.click next then it will take you to "where you want to install" once u choose the default folder click next

5.It will ask u to restart your laptop restart your laptop and thats it bluetooth will be working again.. :) 

lastly press win key and type bluetooth and u click on the bluetooth settings 

go there and pair your devices to have an hassle free experience :) 

or u can right click on the bluetooth icon and pair your devices :) 

hope this helps

No Responses!
No Events found!