Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 14th, 2018 08:00

Disappointed with my laptop

Dell, I am NEVER buying any of your products in my life. Oh so now you want to know why? Read on.

I have had about 50 blue screens in my life.

Reset my laptop factory settings twice.

Replaced the fan once.

Replaced memory (RAM) once.

So  I have a Dell Latitude E7250. It has Windows 10 Enterprise, Intel i5-5300u and Intel HD Graphics 5500.

I have currently a faulty GPU which won't let me play games fullscreen, had memory problems, had blue screens like 50 times. WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT DELL!!! I COULD FISH A BETTER LAPTOP OUT OF THE TRASH!!!

Fan still makes static sounds. The OS is so SLOW!!!. Please come on Dell. Tell me how to fix faulty GPU OR ELSE!!! You can see how frustrated I am. My friends have all Lenovo or Asus and they never have problems and I run like 999999999 troubleshooters in my life. Very disappointed. This is not what I expect. I didn't pay 1000 euros for nothing. 

Oh yeah and? Never buying Dell in my life. 

Currently planning switching to Lenovo Yoga 530 or 730 because of this. 

June 2nd, 2019 01:00

Hi there,

Sorry for the strong negative review. I was exaggerating. I never replaced the fan or memory, I got 3 GSOD (insider bug) and I still own your product. My apologies, I don't know what came over me.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

December 14th, 2018 11:00

You had or have 30 days to return it. Be aware that Latitude models are for business use and not for serious gaming. XPS or Alienware would have been better choices.

5.6K Posts

December 14th, 2018 16:00

Gaming on a Latitude. 

That's a new one.

Are you gaming on your company-issued laptop?  Hmmmm.

No Events found!