Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 8th, 2018 21:00

Latitude E6410 Graphics drivers

I have a Latitude laptop on Win10 and i haven't been able to update the NVidia graphics drivers for the NVS 3100m, regardless of the Device manager, i have upgraded the processor to an I7-740QM which doesn't have integrated graphics and i have personally seen the graphics card, but when ever i try to install NVidia drivers it says it can't find compatible hardware. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

July 9th, 2018 11:00

You will need to use a driver dated before April 1, 2016.  That's the date after which nVidia ceased supporting the NVS 3100m with driver releases.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

July 9th, 2018 06:00

Integrated video is not on the processor. It is on the motherboard and must use Dell customized drivers not Nvidia. Download the original video drivers from Dell Downloads and Drivers. 

3 Posts

July 9th, 2018 10:00

The Latitude E6410's motherboard does not have integrated graphics, i have two of these one without the graphics card and has no display if you have a processor without integrated, and if there is any way to install nvidia drivers that would be nice because the dell driver is old and somewhat useless.

No Events found!