Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 29th, 2017 07:00

A02 Motherboard

Hello,

I've received my XPS 9360 the 24th of January. Suffers of the same issue. Coil whine.

I've discovered that it has a *A00 motherboard. Is the A02 ready?

The assistance told me that it should be ready for the end of January. How the motherboard replacement will happen? I have to return the laptop or it will be replaced in the customer home?

Regards

Davide (from Italy)

23 Posts

January 29th, 2017 11:00

I should get my XPS 9360 next week, fingers crossed it will be with the newer motherboard.

8 Posts

February 4th, 2017 02:00

I got mine this week and I also have A00 motherboard. I'd much rather Dell swapped it for a brand new one with A02. I didn't just pay £1500 for a "refurbished laptop"

12 Posts

February 4th, 2017 14:00

Any serious company would just recall those machines. They sell this as DEV EDITION. find me a developer that would work on this kind of machine hearing this buzzing sound everytime he just builds his project on Visual Studio, or browses the web. This is after a fresh reboot. Any QAs done on this machine are just unacceptable. My wife could hear this noise from 4-5 meters away

1 Message

February 5th, 2017 13:00

returned my 9360. it exhibited the exact same symptoms as that video. unbearable.

if reports from those with the new motherboard are favorable, i'll repurchase. fingers crossed, as it's nearly a perfect machine.

8 Posts

February 6th, 2017 07:00

how do we ensure we get one with the new motherboard though?

12 Posts

March 3rd, 2017 00:00

still waiting from their support to figure out when and if new motherboards are out. I asked for refund but they refused. I asked for replacement but they said its not possible. What the *** ?

No Events found!