Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

X

June 2nd, 2016 08:00

Dell Venue 11 Pro (7130) fails updating graphic drivers

Hi, I've tried to automatically update the new intel graphic drivers from the dell product support page through Dell System Detect as well as manually, but it appears this notification: "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer". How can't it be "appropriate drivers for this computer" if I run Dell System Detect and it detects drivers for this tablet?

Thanks in advance.

7 Posts

June 27th, 2016 09:00

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but at least I want to know what version of the graphic drivers do you have in your Venue 11 Pro. Do you mind telling me that? Sorry for the language mistakes. Thanks in advance.

6 Posts

June 30th, 2016 18:00

I'm using the latest driver from Intel without any issues (version 15.40.25.4463). I updated the driver in Device Manager. I am using Windows 10 if that helps...

7 Posts

July 2nd, 2016 09:00

Thanks for the response. Yeah, you have the latest intel drivers as I can see, but not me. I have tried installing manually through Device manager like you, but it says I got the latest drivers, which is not true (I got the 20.19.15.4390 version), and I have tried downloading them from Intel's webpage and still appear the "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer" (even when in the page says that the driver is compatible with the i3 4020y processor). I don't know what can I do. Again, thanks for your response.

No Events found!