Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 6th, 2011 21:00

Problems with my Dell Streak

im from hyderabad,india and ive recently purchased a dell streak which seems to me to be riddled with problems......the touch screen is totally unresponsive and at times i cant even unlock my phone as it doesnt recognize the touch.i touch some application and some other application starts up(this again i think is because of the touch screen issue)..Also the battery life is the worst ive seen for a device(mine lasts only 4-5 on continuous use and 1 day on standby)..could someone help me out please..is the problem with only my particular device or is it common to all streaks? eagerly awaiting for some response...

119 Posts

January 9th, 2011 13:00

Try this page for the screen recalibration:  http://www.streaksmart.com/2010/10/how-to-calibrate-dell-streak-touchscreen.html

For battery life make sure you change the update frequency of your widgets such as facebook/twitter, email and other things that require automatic updates.  Also turn down screen brightness, disable wireless when not in use and things such as that.  I go a full day and still have 40%+ left and thats using it for calls, texts emails and browsing through my day.

No Events found!