Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 10th, 2012 15:00

1900FP vertical line

I just got this monitor, and it has a couple of strange vertical lines around 1px wide each, one on the far left of the screen and one center-right. It's barely or not at all visible on brighter colors like white, red, yellow, but its VERY visible on greens, blues, greys, etc. It happens no matter which type of hookup I use (DVI or VGA), and it doesn't change with either type or with changing the screen resolution. I'm on Windows 7 and my video card is an AMD Radeon HD 6670, not overclocked at all. I also have a few unrelated dead pixels but they're not a big issue and I doubt they're related.

Edit: Forgot to mention, even though it seems to be more visible on darker colors, it's not at all visible on black because the line itself is black/dark colored. There are a few more much lighter lines on other parts of the screen too, but they're so light they're almost unnoticeable except on deep blues and greens.  

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

February 11th, 2012 10:00

If the issue appears when running the STFC (Self-Test Feature Check), it is defective and should be replaced. We do not repair monitors, we simply replace them while under warranty.

2 Posts

February 11th, 2012 15:00

They do indeed show up on the self test, but I doubt this bad boy is under warranty seeing as this brand was sold in 2003. Do I have any other options?

No Events found!