Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 4th, 2003 18:00

2000FP Drivers

To all,

Down loaded drivers for Dell 2000FP, file name R56446, and followed the 'Readme' instructions that came with it. Running WIN XP and was able to down load file and extract it to a temp directory. Went into 'Control Panel\Display\Settings\Advance\Monitor\Properties\Drivers\Update Drivers' and browsed to the 'c:\dell\driver\r56446' folder but the system was unable to detect Dell 2000FP monitor drivers? Right now system has set my monitor to Default Monitor but would like to update it to Dell 2000FP.

• 

17K Posts

September 5th, 2003 11:00

Pugua,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

The driver is native to WinXP. To load the monitor file you can Click the Display Properties in the Control Panel. From there click Settings | Advanced | Monitor | Properties | Driver | Update Driver | Choose, Install from a List | Next | Choose, Don't Search. I will choose the driver to Install | Next | Click Show compatable hardware. You then can choose Dell under the Manufacturer then scroll down to the bottom to choose the type of monitor from the list on the right. Complete the wizard to load the file.

1 Message

November 14th, 2003 10:00

Hi,

Could you tell me where I can download the driver for the Dell UltraSharp 2000FP?

Thanks

• 

17K Posts

November 14th, 2003 12:00

Mighty_Morse,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

Click the link below.

No Events found!