Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 9th, 2010 16:00

3007WFP-HC, OSD and Windows 7

I recently purchased a 3007WFP-HC monitor and have it running on Windows 7. From the CD, I installed the OSD software but can't get it to work for some reason. I would get a "Interactive Services Detection" error. How do I go about fixing this? It seems as though this software is not compatible with Windows 7?

Regards,

Tony

158 Posts

August 10th, 2012 23:00

Hi Tony,

I realize this a two year old thread but would like to know if you ever found a resolution?

When upgraded to Win 7 2+ years ago I had the same issue.

Recently I picked up another used 3007WFP (yes we have two, side-by-side) & the colors don't quite match.  Using Windows "Calibrate Color" was able to get them pretty close.  It would be nice to be able to use the supplied Utility on the disc that came with the monitor to adjust the settings tho  - there's no way to adjust this monitor from the front panel.

I see a post from Dell-Chris M that suggested using Lagom LCD.  Might give that a try.

thanks

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

August 13th, 2012 21:00

daemoncycler,

My apologies, but the 3007WFP Utility Tool is not supported in Windows 7. We have never released a Windows 7 version. You might try installing softMCCS and see if you can get the colors close.

158 Posts

August 13th, 2012 21:00

Hi Chris & thanks.

much appreciate the help.

158 Posts

September 4th, 2012 18:00

The best tool I could find was already be installed = The Catalyst Control Center.  ATI Radeon 4000 series GPU.

No Events found!