August 16th, 2010 10:00

A02 firmware for U2410f

Hi Chris

I'm looking for the A02 firmware for U2410f

from where can I get it

(not the driver , the frimware)

thanks

BTW

I'm working at Dell can we contact offline ?

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

August 17th, 2010 07:00

Sure. Check your private message.

3 Posts

August 17th, 2010 07:00

sorry didn't get any

anyway regarding the firmware

see captuer of the monitor's menu

this is the setting we need to put in Yes : "Power Save Audio"  (Grey: not activate)

how can we do it ?

do we need to update the firmware ?

September 3rd, 2010 15:00

-

September 3rd, 2010 15:00

hello chris,

where can i get the firmware revision a02 for my dell u2410f display?

thanks for your advice.

regards,

alex

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

September 4th, 2010 21:00

Check your private message.

1 Message

September 5th, 2010 00:00

Check your private message.

I too would like this firmware please. Thanks in advance!

October 3rd, 2010 08:00

Hi Chris,

Surely you'll guess I also want a new firmware A02. :emotion-5:

And secondly, I want your advice:

I have a new DELL U2410f 7 days, and yesterday I found 2 totaly dead pixels.
What do you think it is better to look for replacment for new device from dealer now,

when my order is fresh or
ignore this 2 death pixels.

THNX

Big hello from Croatia

Tomislav

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 4th, 2010 08:00

If the dealer will promise to send you a NEW replacement, then go for it. If my monitor had two defective pixels in the middle I would exchange it. If they were on the sides or corners, I would not worry about it. Click this.

October 4th, 2010 12:00

Chris, Thank You :emotion-22:

120 Posts

October 4th, 2010 17:00

Before upgrading to A02, I had A01.  The upgrade tool showed M1f19.  After upgrading to A02, the upgrade tool still shows M1f19.

Is there any other way to check the firmware version?  Is everyone else's upgrade tool still showing M1f19 after upgrading to A02?

4 Posts

October 6th, 2010 02:00

Hello Chris,

Is there any chance I can get the firmware revision a02 for my dell u2410 display?

thanks in advance.

regards,

alexey

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 6th, 2010 06:00

Click Here. You will also need to download/install winrar.

11 Posts

October 13th, 2010 21:00

Hi Chris,

my name is Paolo and I'm writing from Italy.

Recently I purchased a refurbished U2410 from your English DELL partner .

Well, these are the specs of the monitor and it as A01 firmware.

Now, I don't know the differences from A01 and A02 versions and if I should some real improvements.

Do you suggest to upgrade the firmware? Or not?

Thanks and best regards.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 14th, 2010 07:00

I would test the monitor before running the upgrade.

53 Posts

October 14th, 2010 22:00

I ran the ISP tool and it only read “M1f19.” That tells us nothing. You have to start the firmware upgrade process to determine your actual version. In my case, it indicated that I already had the latest firmware.  Anyway, the purpose of my post is to find out why my U2410 (2 days old) suffers from a dull, grey, and grainy appearance.  This phenomenon is especially pronounced with light backgrounds.  As well, the presets do little to change the appearance.  By no means is the U2410 a rich and vibrant display. To the contrary, the colors are flat and dull.  I do not anticipate a forthright answer but I would state with a high level of certainty that the U2410’s varying degrees of quality and complaints are a result of Dell’s continual diversity of display manufacturers.  As a result, the end users apprehension when turning on the monitor for the first time. Namely, you have no idea what type of display in hidden in the box.  Same problem occurred with the M1530 laptop. Dell was using two different LCD manufactures (I believe Samsung and LG).  As a result, some of the displays were dull, grey, and grainy. Thus, the flood of complaints and RMA’s followed.  I am upset because I paid $700 (sound bar/overnight shipping) for a monitor that looks no better than a $299 monitor does.  Now, I see all this nonsense such as firmware, color profiles, drivers, etc. The fact is no software update or application is necessary for a monitor such as this. This is the only monitor that I have ever owned (and I have owned dozens), that require all this handholding.  Let us take a truthful look at the U2410: Display stinks – Dull, washed-out and grainy. Cannot be improved by normal means. Monitor is too short – Even at full extension, monitor sits too low. Base is ridiculous – for the size of the base, you would think it is a 30”+ monitor. Base should be aluminum and cut out in the center (legs).  In sum, I am convinced that those whom issued rave reviews of said monitor are either fools, lucky, or liars.  They are fools in that they have no experience to base their comparison to the U2410. They are lucky in that they must have received a higher quality display or liars whom are placed to attenuate the many complaints.  I believe it to be the former with a bit of luck that establish these glowing reviews.  Thus, the U2410 should retail for no more than $399.

No Events found!