Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 21st, 2011 10:00

Attaching U2410 to Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm

I have a U2410 that I’m trying to attach to an Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm (model 45-241-026).   The arm has a standard VESA mount, however once I remove the pedestal stand from the monitor, there are no holes  in the monitor to attach any fasteners to.  The instructions from Ergotron are not helpful stating “Remove pedestal stand and attach Ergotron mounting solution with fasteners from display.”  This is not very helpful since the display has no fasteners and since there are no holes, its unclear how it is to be attached. 

It looks like I could unscrew the metal plate in the pedestal stand and attach that to the arm which could then be snapped into place in the back of the monitor.  It looks equally likely that in the process of removing the 10 or so tiny little screws that hold the plate to the pedestal stand that I could destroy the pedestal stand and discover at the same time that the plate is not the thing to use to attach the arm to the display leaving me without a way to support the monitor. 

Anyone have  any info/suggestions/solutions? 

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

May 10th, 2012 06:00

When you remove the stand, you should see four screws in the VESA Mounting Holes (100mm). Remove the screws and the plastic cover.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

January 27th, 2011 06:00

When you removed the stand from the rear of the panel, you should see the four VESA mounting screws? Post a picture of what you see.

1 Message

May 9th, 2012 10:00

I have the same question.  I only see a plastic back not the VESA screw holes I expected.  Any answer for this question

No Events found!