Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 10th, 2012 20:00

Can't set to right resolution

Ok, so i recently got a IN2010N monitor, and i hooked it up, but when i try to play games it comes up with the whole diplay timing is not right or whatever. and it says to set the mnitor to 1600x900@60hz. but that resolution is not even on the list of resolutions. I have ran the windows update and still nothing. And i cannot find a driver online anywhere for this monitor.

I am running a dell optiplex gx620 with windows-7 home premium 32-bit. i do not know what to do. and i still have the standard graphics card as i just bought the computer about 2 months ago.

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

October 10th, 2012 22:00

hi Philip1126,

I would like to have the service tag of the OptiPlex gx620  to check the type of video card the system has,

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks and Regards,
Sujatha K
#iworkfordell

No Events found!