Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 23rd, 2012 20:00

Dell ST-2220T driver for Windows 7 x64

Hello,

The driver download link on the ST-2220T page is broken, I have been trying to get the ST-2220T monitor to work for months now.

There is no native support that works with this monitor in multi-display applications in Windows 7, I am hoping that the driver fixes this. Could someone please fix up the link on the download page for Windows  7 x64 or at least e-mail me the driver?

I have to deploy hundreds of multi touch displays for work and I'm willing to give this monitor a go since it's IPS. I just need a reliable touch screen function because otherwise it is useless for me.

Also, has anyone had this running properly in a multi display configuration? i.e one touch screen and one other display? Or does this need to be used on a system as the only display?

November 23rd, 2012 21:00

Anyone?

I tried calling Dell Technical support and I couldn't understand a word that they said. This is unacceptable. How is it that such a big company lacks mirrors for drivers on sites overseas?

November 24th, 2012 17:00

All right. The driver after much searching is in their FTP server. Their one FTP server, no mirrors, no redundancy at all - I'm dumbfounded. The archive if you get it doesn't auto extract, you will have to manually extract it and ignore it's executable extension. Although this doesn't rectify the problem.

So I wrote a basic driver for testing purposes and this still performs as miserably as before.

So far I've tried the windows driver, 4 different platforms, Windows 8 32, 64 bit, windows 7 32, 64 bit.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

November 24th, 2012 19:00

crowley2097,

Can you explain this in detail?
"There is no native support that works with this monitor in multi-display applications in Windows 7"

No Events found!