Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 13th, 2011 09:00

Drivers for ST2320L

I just bought a Dell Monitor (ST2320L) and have been trying unsuccessfully to download the driver for it.

The site that supposedly allows me to download the driver<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed / replaced from this post by Dell>

is a 135 KB file which apparently does nothing.

Other than the fact that I keep trying to find the service tag to no avail, I'm trying to use windows update to get the file.

Failing which, can someone point me to the right driver page, or is the driver page down?

Regards,

Aaron

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

March 14th, 2011 16:00

Aaronfayt

* Download and extract the driver
* Open the Device Manager
* Click the icon left of Monitors
* Double click the monitor listed
* Click the Driver tab
* Click the Update Driver button
* Click No, not at this time
* Click Next
* Dot Install from a list or specific location
* Click Next
* Click Don't search. I will choose the driver to install
* Click Next
* Click Have Disk
* Click Browse and navigate to where the three files are now
C:\DELL\drivers\R271166
* Click the monitor inf file
* Click Open
* Click OK
* Click Next
* Click Finish
* Now the Device Manager- Monitors should show your monitor

March 8th, 2012 04:00

I bought a Dell Monitor (ST2320L)  I installed the drivers from  Dell as showing above but when I plug the headset in the audio out port from the back of the screen there is no sound. why is this happening ?  

March 8th, 2012 04:00

I bought a Dell Monitor (ST2320L)  I installed the drivers from  Dell as showing above but when I plug the headset in the audio out port from the back of the screen there is no sound. why is this happening ?

2 Posts

January 28th, 2013 14:00

My Dell ST2320L is producing audio just fine.  I hooked up cheap 2.0 USB speakers to it's audio out jack and voila, sound's never been sweeter.

That doesn't mean all is strawberries and cherries. After spending almost $200USD on this LED, I find out from the Dell website that monitors do not have Service Tags. I mean WTF?!? How do I register and if need be, claim warranty if Dell deemed it unneccessary for their monitors to have Service Tags. I am pretty worried about this now, close to shitting bricks. Had to save up for a quarter of a year to buy this bad boy and my investment doesn't seem so secure anymore. 

The one I got was made in Penang, Malaysia and I live in Pakistan. Any ideas how I can lay claim to my warranty right?

1 Message

February 13th, 2013 14:00

Curious how did you hook up usb speakers to audio out jack, I am trying to do the same.

No Events found!