Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

12 Posts

November 14th, 2003 06:00

Flat Panel 1503 flashing lights

Hi

I put this question to this (correct) forum instead.

I have a problem with my flat panel (Dell 1503FP) to my Dimension 8100. A couple of weeks ago the problem started. I have owned the PC for more than 2 years.

The problem started when then screen has been put off when running the PC, it won't display anything after power on. The screen is "trying" to display information, I see flashing in upper corner on the screen display. All lamps below the screen is flashing forward and backward. It wont help to cut the power to the screen or restart the PC. A reboot and power cut to entire equipment don't help either. The initial "welcome" screen when power button is pressed is not displayed in when checking memory in BIOS either. When pressing the power button nothing happens, except the flashing lamps. Suddenly (differs from time to time, a few minutes to several hours) it works again. It seems like the screen wont receive any signal.

A few day ago it wont display anything, and only screen 1 and 2 lights is flashing (when problem started also the power button was flashing).

Yesterday I swapped the cable between screen and computer but same problem occurs. I have also plugged in the screen cable into another computer but no success.

Anyone had the same problem or could help anyway?

Thanks in advance,

Fredrik

No Responses!
No Events found!