Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 19th, 2011 02:00

Hong Kong DELL doesn't know what Rev number for U2410 Monitor they have in Stock???

I am very interested in purchasing the U2410 Monitor with the latest revision, however, after chatting with Hong Kong Dell Staff, despite his efforts, no one knows and can tell me what Rev version they have in stock.

Research shows that the latest Revision is A05 and obviously I would like to have the latest revision possible.

Very disappointing and without this information I am not placing my order until Dell can assure me that they will delivery the latest Rev monitor.

I don't want to have the problem of having to ship it back to Hong Kong again for a return. I'm in Macau SAR.

Anyone in Hong Kong knows or what revision do they have? What revision are you using? Was is shipped by Dell?

This is a photo showing the latest revision number at

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/images/dell_u2410_a05_2.jpg

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

April 19th, 2011 16:00

mduque,

No one in sales will know what revision is in stock. The supply chain cannot tell us. They simply grab the next boxed monitor in queue and ship it.

2 Posts

April 19th, 2011 21:00

That is very disappointing as I don't want to be on the group who get the old stock and not taking advantage of the new revision(s).

Guess I will have to skip this one and go for HP.

Thanks Chris.

No Events found!