Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Message

March 12th, 2021 07:00

Monitor Interference

I recently added a wireless keyboard and mouse to my desktop.  My 2nd monitor now get a fuzzy static every 10-20 seconds.

How do I get rid of this?

Thank you!

• 

25.1K Posts

March 13th, 2021 01:00

* Click our name and send us via a private message the monitor service tag and 20 digit serial number

Out here, provide the following data =
* What specific monitor models?
* What specific wireless keyboard and mouse?
* What PC model?
* What operating system?
* List in detail how the monitors are connecting to the PC using all ports and cabling

• 

16.7K Posts

March 15th, 2021 09:00

DiamondState,

Go into the display settings and change the refresh rate to see if that will resolve the issue. 

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

April 1st, 2021 10:00

DiamondState,

I recently added a wireless keyboard and mouse to my desktop. My 2nd monitor now get a fuzzy static every 10-20 seconds.

* Prior to adding the wireless keyboard and mouse, did the 2nd monitor ever get fuzzy every 10-20 seconds?
* What specific Desktop computer model? Dell, HP, Lenovo
* Looking at the 1st monitor, can you tell us the model of it and how it connects to the unknown Desktop computer model
* We understand that the 2nd monitor is the Dell E1916H which you then connected to the unknown Desktop computer model DisplayPort
* You then added the Logitech K350 wireless keyboard which means you plugged the Logitech wireless dongle into the unknown Desktop computer model

No Events found!