This post is more than 5 years old

J

1 Rookie

• 

278 Posts

September 6th, 2011 10:00

Order query regarding 2x 21.5 ST2220L monitors

Hi all,

I've ordered two 21.5in ST2220L UK Full HD WLED Widescreen Monitors (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) from Dell late in the evening last Friday. My order status is currently "In Production" and had an estimated delivery date of 08/09/11, however this morning I checked the order via the Order Status Tool on the Dell website and the estimated delivery date has changed to 30/09/11! Another issue that puzzles me is that both the delivery and billing address both have say N/A. I made the purchase through my Dell account (As I've already purchased a Inspiron 570 MT a few months back, so Dell definitely have my address on the account.

I'm a bit worried now as to what's going with my order and was wondering if anyone from the community or even a Dell representative could shed some light on the situation.

Thanks,

James

1 Rookie

• 

278 Posts

September 7th, 2011 01:00

Well got an automated email this morning, looks like the ST2220L is in high demand:

"Unfortunately, the demand for the product you have ordered has exceeded our forecast and we need to revise the estimated delivery date given when you placed the order."

Answers my question anyway.

No Events found!