Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 12th, 2013 05:00

P2414H, Amazon, support

Good morning, about twenty days ago I bought a Dell p2414h monitor from Amazon, the monitor came with problems, apart from the backlight bleeding in the left and right edge of the screen (more noticeable on the left) there is a white glowing line, this line is noticeable in every color and in both a bright and dark room, this is not normal. I already read the post about warranties from amazon, my problem is that I can't call, maybe beacuse I'm from Venezuela, I don't know, and the chat and email assistance require a service tag. If someone can help me I will be very glad, this is a fantastic monitor this is my only problem, and one of the reasons I choose Dell was because their support to Venezuela.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 13th, 2013 11:00

LuisKx

If you cannot find a way to telephone Dell Venezuela Customer Service Order Support, then I would contact Amazon and return the monitor.

1 Rookie

• 

14 Posts

December 14th, 2013 08:00

Why don't you have a service tag? It's printed on the back of the screen and on the box, so where you bought the device matters very little in terms of contacting support. In my experience, it's actually possible to get support with just that information - though as per the sticky, it's still preferable to order your device from Dell directly.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 14th, 2013 11:00

Why don't you have a service tag?
* Only the 27" and larger monitors were given service tag numbers.

No Events found!