Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 4th, 2020 11:00

S3220DGF, USB option not available in OSD?

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Dell S3220DGF monitor. I hook it up to my laptop via HDMI 2.0. Everything is working nice 144Hz/1440p/HDR etc.

But, I can't make the S3220DGF deliver power over USB when in stand-by. Also the USB option from OSD- Personalize is not available?

Any ideas? I have connected the USB 3.0 upstream cable from S3220DGF to USB 3.0 port on my laptop.

August 5th, 2020 10:00

Fixed.

Solution: For USB menu to be active, you need to disconnect the USB upstream cable from monitor. Then I enabled - power when in stand-by.

August 14th, 2020 12:00

Hello,

The monitor can charge usb connected devices when in Stand-by mode, computer turned off but monitor just in stand-by not turned off.

The default setting is OFF, but you can't access USB menu (from OSD of the monitor) when USB upstream cable is connected PC-Monitor. 

I enabled this feature with cable disconnected, and now I can use USB ports on my monitor to charge devices like: Wireless mouse/headset.

• 

25.1K Posts

August 4th, 2020 11:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

August 4th, 2020 22:00

Still looking for a solution.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

August 5th, 2020 14:00

Can you explain this in more detail?

Then I enabled - power when in stand-by.

No Events found!