And here I am over 3 years later experiencing the exact same problem. I shelled-out a fortune for three high-end U2414H monitors to daisy-chain them, and they constantly blink on and off.
Why has Dell not yet fixed this matter after such a long period of time?
Do you care about your products and your customers? (rhetorical question).
* Were these 2014 U2414H purchased directly from Dell?
* What the 20 digit serial numbers and the A0x revision numbers?
* To what computer model are the U2414H attached?
* What operating system is installed on the computer?
* What video card/GPU is installed in the computer?
* What video OUT ports are on the video card/GPU?
* Does the blinking happen if only two U2414H are daisy chained?
* List all cables and adapters attached to the computer and the ports they are using and how they are connecting to the U2414H. For example =
Computer video card ??? DP out port --> DP to mDP cable --> #1 U2414H mDP in port (DP 1.2 Enabled)
#1 U2414H DP out port --> DP to mDP cable --> #2 U2414H mDP in port (DP 1.2 Enabled)
#2 U2414H DP out port --> DP to mDP cable --> #3 U2414H mDP in port (DP 1.2 Disabled)