Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 28th, 2013 22:00

Triple Monitor Support

Hey guys, I've been using dual monitors for a while now and everything has been working great. This morning however I was scrapping an old PC and found a DVI adapter card, this one to be exact:
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=320-5625

I decided to stick it in my custom PC and hook up a third monitor I had sitting around. First of all, I had a 7870 that I was using but it died last month so it's in for an RMA right now. I am using a friends 650TI for the time being. My monitors are both DVI currently and work fine with the 2 DVI ports in the card.The third monitor is also DVI so I plugged the adapter from the other computer into mine in the PCI E slot and plugged the monitor in and booted up my computer. However nothing was being detected in device manager or my computer anywhere. I also couldn't find any drivers anywhere.I just need to know what to do from here. Thanks!

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

July 2nd, 2013 08:00

zJolt,

What motherboard port is the 650Ti installed? What port is the add in DVI card installed?

No Events found!