Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 12th, 2015 09:00

Trying to factory reset my u2413 monitor

I have a Dell u2413 monitor.  I want to reset it to factory defaults.  I go to the monitor control buttons and move to menu>other settings>factory reset.  There is no arrow to move to the right column.  However, I select (check) the factory reset line and a box comes up asking if I want to reset the montior.  the box contains two buttons, NO is blue, and YES is black.  However, I cannot move between the buttons.  When I select the up or down arrow on my keyboard, it only highlights different icons on my desktop.  The cursur disappears behind the box.  When I hit Return, the box disappears.  Because the NO button is blue, I don't think hitting the Return key reset the monitor.  Is there something I am missing?

September 13th, 2015 12:00

Figured it out.  Use the up and down arrows on the OSD to get to yes and hit the check on the OSD.  

3 Apprentice

• 

725 Posts

September 14th, 2015 00:00

You cannot interact with monitor's OSD with your computers' keyboard or mouse... it is done with OSD menu buttons... There will be a green and red icons on OSD menu location (bottom right if you not change it) next to "actual" monitors menu buttons.

No Events found!