Dan H.
1 Copper

Re: U2410 Rev A01 eta?

I tried some more settings, using the hue sliders in custom mode specifically. I couldn't see any dithering on the test images.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DR2ooo
1 Nickel

I ordered one on the 7th and it was delivered yesterday. On the box and on the monitor it says A00.

0 Kudos
t0dd2
1 Copper

Chris,

Is there ANY way to make sure we get an a01? I'm ready to order, but I'm afraid of receiving the a00 (like someone else has). Please advise.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
JCarino
1 Nickel

ebay might be a little sketch, i would check dell for reassurance to get them. if your going to get it from an ebay authorize seller, i would advised by having them check what revision is it.  the revision sticker is on the bottom of the box emoticon.BigSmile.title

0 Kudos

t0dd2,

The only way to be sure of getting one is to get a Used Exchange for a previously purchased A00. Customers that got one as a New pruchase got lucky.

0 Kudos
bakamaru
1 Copper

Jcarino,

You got a sales and tech you could recommend to me? I'm highly contemplating getting one of these bad boys.

I, too, had a mind numbing experience trying to get a hold of Dell's techs through the phones. Transferred a few times, waited 20 minutes, then cut off. This happened more than once. I finally made an account on the forums to get some service, for the first time, from the one and only Chris. I'd really prefer to have a dedicated tech and sales for anything that arises when Chris isn't available.

However, it looks like the question is if I'm feeling lucky or not, as the new stock isn't all A01 yet.

0 Kudos
DoubleDownYVR
1 Copper

Has anyone in Canada received an A01 yet?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
simon_y7
1 Copper

Chris, would there be a point when one could reliably get rev. A01and not just by being lucky? Would you know when that "blessed day" occur? Would it be possible to ask (request?) a salesperson to make sure? 

0 Kudos

No one has a date. The salespersons nevver know what it is in the stock. I can tell you that today, there is a mix of A00 and A01 in the New stock.

0 Kudos
simon_y7
1 Copper

So then it would remain a lottery as long as these monitors are sold, or will rev..A00s be cleared out first?

0 Kudos