Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

September 26th, 2013 10:00

U2713HM, Warranty, reseller

Hello

I wish to buy the Dell U2713HM, it is perfect for my needs but I'm worried by the many complaints about the yellow backlight bleed problem I've seen around (they are so many, especially on Amazon UK, http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B0093IW14I). I asked to some italian reseller (not Amazon.it) about the warranty and all of them told me that it is on Dell side. So now I want to be shure that if I buy a Dell U2713HM monitor from reseller I get a premium warranty for 3 years with zero pixel so if I get issue like the yellow backlight bleed with the monitor I can ask for the one day replacement. Please, can you confirm me or not? Please, note that I will buy it with VAT number, usually this in Italy change the warranty from 2 to 1 year. On the phone and chat support I can't get this information, I've already tried. This is the only concern that keeps me from purchase that monitor. Just in case you ask why I don't buy the U2713HM from Dell directly, it cost 250 € less on common reseller sites.

Best regards

953 Posts

September 26th, 2013 12:00

Hi theantitaly,

Please go through this link. On this page you will find “Monitor Warranties (Dell Outlet Monitors Warranty = 90 day)”, “Dell Policy concerning uneven Backlight or Color” and other FAQ’s which will answer questions.

Please revert for clarification.

September 26th, 2013 13:00

Thank you for reply, I found all the answers I need.

953 Posts

September 26th, 2013 17:00

Hi theantitaly,

I am glad to know we could help. Please feel free to reach us if you have any further queries.

No Events found!