Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P

June 8th, 2018 08:00

U2718Q, residual outline after closing

Hello,

I have a problem with my U2718Q monitor. I have a black desktop wallpaper. When I am reading a white web page, PDF or image, for example on half of my screen, after I hide the document, I see on my desktop that I have a white residual image outline exactly in the same place where the white / bright document was displayed. My issue is similar to this one maybe. However, it goes away after few minutes without using LCD conditioning. I have compared this monitor with BenQ 27 IPS monitor and the issue does not occur on that monitor, so clearly it's not my graphics card or cables. I am using this monitor for about a year and I do not remember to notice this issue before. What should I do? I have bought this monitor via re-seller in Poland (where I live ;) ).

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

June 8th, 2018 09:00

Dell Poland Technical support has to "see" the issue in action and then troubleshoot with you. So post a video showing the issue. Then give the link to the video to Dell Poland Technical support and see what they have to say. You have to first transfer the U2718Q service tag number into your name.

No Events found!