Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 9th, 2013 03:00

U3014 not working on arrival.

Has anyone else bought the Dell U3014 and had it not work straight from the box? I hope those monitors are not all that bad and the next replaced one wont keep breaking. Is this supose to be some method to get people buy that 5 years warranty? Very disappointed at the moment.

803 Posts

May 9th, 2013 04:00

Hi Shaleen,

Thanks for posting in our community and bringing this issue to our notice. We normally check the products before shipping them but in this case it's unfortunate and unforeseen. I really hope there was no physical damage to the monitor or the package in which it was shipped. Physical damages can be caused during transit.

If there is a display issue, check if the cables are properly secured. Try different power outlets and reset the monitor settings to default. For more information about the U3014 monitor setup and troubleshooting check the below link:

U3014 manual: http://bit.ly/14rHLaU

Please reach out to us for any further questions.

6 Posts

May 9th, 2013 05:00

Yes I did. I have a case number now. I do hope they will replace it ASAP .

6 Posts

Hey Satya,

No damage to the box or screen itself. You cannot reset settings of the screen  because the screen does not display anything. Only the power button and the side lights turn on or off. The screen is completely black.

Trust me I did check everything there is , read the manual, turn it on and off again and again but still black screen. I have the old DELL 3007WFP that luckily is still working .

Well, it seems like you did not check that monitor before shipping. It should not happened.

I have few products from DELL I hope this one is not going to be a disappointment.

803 Posts

Hi Shaleen,

Thanks for the quick reply. Have you contacted our Dell support in your region about the replacement? If No, please provide the service tag, order number, monitor serial number and the place of purchase through Private Message.

To send a Private message, click my User name and Start Conversation.

803 Posts

May 9th, 2013 06:00

Okay. Should you need any further assistance, you can reach out to us anytime. Thank you for your co-operation and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

No Events found!