Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

August 25th, 2022 11:00

U4021QW, MacBook Pro, Logitech mouse loses connectivity

I have a Dell U4021QW monitor connected to an M1 MacBook Pro via USB-C. I also have a Logitech G502 Lightspeed wireless mouse, which I have the Lightspeed connector plugged into a USB port in the back of the monitor.

Almost every single day when I'm using the mouse, the mouse all of sudden loses connectivity with my computer. The mouse completely stops functioning. I have to turn off the monitor and turn it back on in order to re-establish the mouse's connection.

I recently upgraded to firmware M2T104, but this did not resolve the issue. It's still occurring almost every day. What can I do to avoid having the mouse lose connectivity to the monitor?

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

August 26th, 2022 05:00

Test the Logitech G502 Lightspeed mouse USB transmitter in the remaining three U4021QW USB-A downstream ports = 9-1/9-2/9-3/11-1

Capture.JPG

Does the issue appear on all four USB-A downstream ports?

2 Posts

September 23rd, 2022 15:00

I have now tested the USB transmitter in each of the remaining USB-A downstream ports and am still running into the same issue. Now happening multiple times a day. I also noticed that when this happens and if I'm also using my Logitech C920 webcam, then the webcam image freezes. So it appears that all of the USB ports malfunction whenever this issue occurs.

Could this be a lingering issue that still hasn't been fixed by the latest firmware M2T104 for M1 MacBook Pros? I see other mentions of this USB issue lingering here.

No Events found!