Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 15th, 2014 21:00

UP2414Q, Australia, No service tag?

Hi, I have a similar problem because I'm needing to send mine for warranty purposes. I bought mine direct through the AU store however the monitor isn't on my order list and it also doesn't have a service tag as you said. Therefore I can't get any support as the phone lines just hang up on you and you can't get online support without a service tag. Please let me know what I can do because I'm quite annoyed as it has been working for a few months with it set to DP1.2 as a tiled display and now it won't work all of a sudden. It seems that one of the scalers is not working. I'm also annoyed as the product didn't specify that it was tiled (only saying that it required DP 1.2 for 60Hz and that should not imply it is an MST display as SST displays also use DP 1.2. I would like a replacement or help for my product and if no results can come from it I would like a refund for lack of product information especially when the MST function makes it incredibly hard to scale your resolution for different tasks.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

November 16th, 2014 13:00

Because the UP2414Q does not have a service tag number, you cannot use the online tools. You must call into Dell Australia =
1-800-633-559, Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–8 p.m. (AEST)
1-800-812-393
Give the representative the Dell Order number and your Dell Customer number off of the Dell UP2414Q invoice. Using that, they can then setup a monitor exchange.

No Events found!