Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

April 8th, 2008 09:00

Very bad support in Russia!!!

Мы купили монитор 2407WFPb. На нем запала кнопка Power. Т.е. управление питанием вручную не производится. С момента покупки монитора прошло меньше года. Поставщик монитора отказывается его брать на гарантийный ремонт, т.к. не сохранилась оригинальная коробка. В сервисных центрах, указанных на сайте DELL, отказываюся принимать монитор, объясняя это тем, что монитор приобретался не в их организации. Компания DiCom приняла наш монитор, но через неделю нам сообщили, что данный случай не гарантийный, т.к. запавшая кнопка- это механическое повреждение и поэтому с гарантийного обслуживания монитор снимается!!!

Компания DELL сильно упала глазах нашей компании.

121 Posts

April 8th, 2008 21:00

Извенити меня есле у меня граматика будет плохая. Я уже 14 лет жыву в Америки так что с Русским Я тепер плохо владею. Есле вы можете пичатат по англиски то ето будет для вас лучше, т.к. Амерекансы может быть смогут вам помоч. Пожалуста заевите всю вашу информатцию которое вы имеети, т.е. данные как ваш заказачны № (Order Number), клиентны № (Customer Number), Експресс Код для Обслужывание (Express Service Code), и ваш DELL "Ай Ди" от покупки (Dell Purchase ID). Вы далжны были получить эту информатцию через еликтроную почту когда вы заказывали ваш монитор. Проверте вашы документы, и напишытье ети данные в ответе. Я не рабочующи из DELL так што Я попытаюсь чтобы сообщить кавонебут об етом. Желаю удачи, и не забудте написать ответ, о то Я зря потратьил час чтобы пичатать етот ответ (Я медлино пичатаю по Русске) :smileyhappy:

English Translation:

"Forgive me if I will have bad grammar. I am living in America for 14 years already and therefore I am not so fluent with Russian anymore. If you can type in english then it will be a lot better for you because the Americans might be able to help you. Please state all of your info that you have, such as your Order #, Customer #, Express Service Code #, and your Dell Purchase ID #. You were supposed to have received this info through e-mail when you were ordering your monitor. Check all of your documents, and write those givens in your reply. I don't work in Dell, therefore I will try to notify someone about your problem. Wish you luck, and please don't forget to reply, otherwise I wasted an hour on this reply for nothing (I type really slow in Russian) :smileyhappy: "

Message Edited by Ruski07 on 04-08-2008 06:30 PM

121 Posts

April 8th, 2008 22:00

Okay, this is a word-for-word translation of the original post of Expertcom (not 100% accurate, since I'm translating it myself, not some online translator) for those who can't read Russian (especially for Dell Support, because this is for them):

"We bought a 2407WFP Monitor. The Power button on it stopped working, that is, the monitor can't be turned on physically. From the moment that the monitor was purchased, less than a year has gone by. The installer of the monitor refuses to take it back for fixing, under the warranty, because we didn't keep the original box that the monitor was shipped in. At the Service Centers, which are directed on Dell's website, they also refuse to take the monitor in order to fix it/refund it, saying that the monitor wasn't bought in their organization. The company DiCom took the monitor at first, but then after a week notified us that the given situation is not warranted, because the failure of the power button to work is a mechanical problem, and therefore the monitor is removed from the warranty service!!! The DELL company has greatly fallen in our eyes."

Message Edited by Ruski07 on 04-08-2008 06:32 PM

April 16th, 2008 20:00

Я огорченн что вы имеете проблемы с вашим монитором. Я найду кто-то может помочь вам. Я не имею русского спицы в много лет, поэтому я apologize для моего плохого русского. Пожалуйста препятствуйте мне знать если я могу помочь вам с что-нибудь еще.

121 Posts

April 16th, 2008 21:00

wow Natalie, you have horrible Russian, lol. I forgive you though, lol. :smileyhappy:

1 Message

April 17th, 2008 08:00

пожалуйста сообщите Service Tag

Полный список Авторизированых Партнёров Делл находиться здесь

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx//emea/contact/edb/russian_partners?c=ed&l=en&s=bsd&tab=1

April 17th, 2008 13:00

Ruski07 wrote:
wow Natalie, you have horrible Russian, lol. I forgive you though, lol. :smileyhappy:
Thank you for your forgiveness. LOL. :smileyvery-happy: It has been many many years since I have had someone to speak Russian with, so I have forgotten so much. I just need a Russian buddy to bring it all back. :smileytongue: I figured I needed to at least try!!!! Thank you for your great translation and trying to help this customer!

I do have an update. We were able to find a Russian Tech Support Agent who can help this customer. They have reached out to this customer at the email address provided in the forum registration. 

In case anyone needs it in the future, here is a link to our Russian Tech Support site with tons of good information and contacts: http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/topics/solutions/ru/services_edb_ru_new?c=ru&l=ru&s=gen
No Events found!