Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 6th, 2013 10:00

Install, configure, backup to Networker to DD

Good day gentlemen,

I have an installation of Networker with 6 clients, 1 linux, 1 unix & the rest are windows. I have to backup to DataDomain.  Anyone has the best practice or a document explaining the how to and steps from A-Z from the install to the successful backup.

ps. Oracle is working on one of the servers so I have to use a model for oracle as well.

Thanks

September 6th, 2013 20:00

Please consider moving this question as-is (no need to recreate) to the proper forum for maximum visibility.  Questions written to the users' own "Discussions" space don't get the same amount of attention and questions can go unanswered for a long time. 

You can do so by selecting "Move" under ACTIONS along the upper-right.  Then search for and select: "Networker Support Forum" which would be the most relevant for this question.

23 Posts

September 7th, 2013 22:00

Done, Sorry for any inconvenience!!

14.3K Posts

September 8th, 2013 02:00

It is pretty mush described in documentation - just go to support.emc.com and feel free to download it.  You have small number of clients so settings out of the box should be ok too.

23 Posts

September 8th, 2013 04:00

where can I find the documentation you're talking about in support.emc.com? not in solutions, not in services and not in support?????

14.3K Posts

September 8th, 2013 04:00

Actually you can.  Log to support site and look under support by product.

ecn180.PNG.png

No Events found!