Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 4th, 2012 04:00

Owner notifications

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure what data is sent using the owner notification field in the client resource?  We have a script here which processes this information in various ways and somewhere in the upgrade from 7.4(?) to 7.6 the contents of this data has changed and no longer includes the savegroup name in the notification.  I've been trying to come up with a way to include this info but have not been able to find anything...

April 4th, 2012 05:00

Hi Debbie

That is what we are seeing; the script does various processing on the notifications part of which involves grepping for the so on our new environment which is on 7.6 SP2 the script does not work with the full functionality.  I was curious if there is some way of configuring the notification so we can include the details which used to go into the notification.

Regards

David

42 Posts

April 4th, 2012 05:00

Hi David,

I did a quick test and I think I see what you are seeing.  In previous releases the notification mimicked the savegroup details output but in later versions I don't see sections for Successful/Unsuccessful/Never started save sets nor do I see " completed" as the first line of the email.

Is this what you are also seeing?

Debbie

42 Posts

April 4th, 2012 06:00

Thanks David, I'll look into somethings on my end and let you know.

Debbie

No Events found!