Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 17th, 2014 23:00

networkr.raw NSR log resource deleted

In the end of migration from 7.6 to 8.1 I deleted netorkr.raw NSR log resource from 8.1 because it had wrong log file path. But I didn't notice that it was only networkr.raw NSR log resource and now I am wondering if I can have this NSR log resource back. Does Networker recognizes it automatically if I manually create new NSR log resource with same parameters or is there some other way to get networkr.raw log back again?

2.4K Posts

September 18th, 2014 03:00

As crazyrow already mentioned, it is automatically created when you run winworkr.exe. It does not exist by default.

Consequently, it does not really make sense to recover it unless it contains recent information.

268 Posts

Most probably restarting NetWorker service will rebuild it i think. Let us know if it does.

4 Operator

• 

1.3K Posts

sasilik,

This log file is found in windows to log the output of NetWorker user. Yes you should be able to create it back using the nsradmin command. Have you given it a try ?

33 Posts

September 18th, 2014 06:00

I guess I was worried too early and quite without reason. I hadn't yet tried to restore anything and sure, when I ran winworkr.exe the networkr.raw resource was recreated. Thanks for information.

No Events found!