Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 2nd, 2013 05:00

Alienware m17xR2 win 7, Dell wireless 370 minicard, not showing as a bluetooth connection

Not sure when or what happened. But today i went to connect my phone to my laptop and there is no listing for bluetooth under Network connections or in device manager. If i open up the  devices and printers it can see it and allows me to right click and select bluetooth setting but nothing happens. i have double checked device manager and there are no unknown devices listed. If i select the properties in devices and printers it tells me manufacturer: unavailable, model: Dell Wireless 370 Mini-card, model number: unavailable, categories: bluetooth radio keyboard mouse audio device usb, description unavailable.

I downloaded and attempted to install R226750, which is 6.2..0.9600 for windows 7, and it informs me that i have a newer driver installed. I cannot see what driver is installed or attempt to uninstall/roll it back.

I have no hardware switch to control wireless, and it is not listed for me to attempt a software turn on/disable.

No Responses!
No Events found!