Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 4th, 2012 02:00

BH200 Bluetooth headset Driver for Windows 7 here

It seem like many people still have trouble about finding driver for BH200 Bluetooth for Windows 7, So I will leave my solution here. It's unofficial driver which extract from the official one, so please use it at your own risk. This work with any brands of PC.

Dell BH200 - Driver

go to this site
http://blog.komeil.com/2009/05/installing-bluetooth-headset-in-windows.html

download this file - Cambridge Silicon Radio Bluetooth Driver Pack 5.0.17 (6/1/2010)
Extract the downloaded file then leave the folder anywhere

Find some way to reach device manager of BH200 (by control panel, or go through Bluetooth setting icon, or right-click on My Computer icon > properties > Hardware>device manager)  
There you will find a properties tab which have many options like update driver/ roll back driver / uninstall.
Choose update driver then select the download folder (no need to specify to any file)

However, BH200 seem to have 4 functions so it has 4 drivers, which mean you have to install each drivers manually for 4 times. For example, mono and stereo audio of the hardware have different drivers, so you will need to install the functions you want.

904 Posts

July 5th, 2012 06:00

Hi Aeria,

We appreciate the time you have spent on sharing this solution with us. Looking forward for more :D

61 Posts

February 14th, 2013 15:00

this doesnt work in win 7 ay all

1 Message

June 30th, 2013 23:00

Look for the R140135 Bluetooth driver, it works for me....i'll try to upload it in this days

No Events found!