Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 21st, 2016 06:00

Bluetooth not working on new XPS 13 9350 Windows 10

I have recently purchased a Samsung HW-J450 soundbar with bluetooth compatability but for the life of me I cannot get it to connect to my Dell XPS13 9350.

Although It has paired successfully with the soundbar it will not connect. I have scoured the internet for help and advice and have followed various suggestions but nothing seems to resolve the problem.

I think the problem is with the laptop as my other devices (iPad and mobile phone) connect with the soundbar perfectly. I am running Windows10, which came pre-installed with the laptop and all my bluetooth drivers are up to date.

Any help to resolve this irritating problem (in laymans terms) would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks,

Michael.

4 Posts

November 26th, 2016 17:00

I found a work around. It worked for me.

1. First, pair the bluetooth device as usual
  2. Go to Control Panel 
  3. Harware and Sound
  4. Devices and Printers 
  5. Identify the bluetooth device here
  6. Double click on it (notice that a window will appear and then disapear after a couple of seconds)
  7. Double click again and when the window appears, click Connect button

And voilà, problem solved and bluetoot device connected!

It is just a work around, hopefully dell offer a final solution.

Hope it works also for you!

22 Posts

November 28th, 2016 09:00

Hi, well done you, your suggestion worked for me and now I can connect my bluetooth device. Thank for taking the trouble to reply and help me out.

I don't know if someone at Dell reads these posts but like you say a solution for this problem would be useful.

Thanks once again.

1 Message

May 23rd, 2016 15:00

I have the same problem but with the mouse bluetooth in my studio xps M1340. I cannot find the driver for the bluetooth connection for windows 10.

Fernando

4 Posts

November 26th, 2016 15:00

Same problem here.

Really irritating problem. 

Any reply, this problem should be solved ASAP!

No Events found!