Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 10th, 2013 23:00

Bluetooth woes

I have now bought 2 Bluetooth headphones one Bluetooth 2.1 and now a second 3.0  neither will connect to my computer it appears that they will pair however when I try to connect to service listen to music I get the perpetual never ending rotating circle  with the message connecting.......connecting never happens. as far as I can tell I have intel centreno Bluetooth R 3.0 + high speed adapter   I downloaded the "New driver"  and when installing got a message that newer driver already installed

I am very frustrated right now and am about to throw this machine against the wall and jump up and down on it......I purchased a dell for the ...support and as of yet have got none!!!!!!

I am not only mad at dell  the company who manufactured and marketed both set of headphones have nothing in the way of support if you market a product as easy to use and connect it should be both of those things ore there should be someone with a quick response to help you with your problem 

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

September 25th, 2013 06:00

Hi ccsnith,

It is unfortunate that the Bluetooth headphones are unable to connect to the computer. I would suggest you to try using a different Bluetooth device like Bluetooth mouse or a Bluetooth keyboard on this system to check if they work. You may also try using the Bluetooth headphones on different system to check if this hardware is working fine.

Do reply with your answers.

No Events found!