Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 1st, 2012 15:00

Browser Issues

I have an Inspiron, it's only about 2 months old.  IE gives me errors on just about everything I try to do. Chrome works great until I get on Pinterest or I click a link to open up something new. Videos off websites won't play (not youtube), I tried to set up something on ebay and when you click on a category another one should pop up, and it doesn't.  I have trouble with FireFox also. I've unloaded and loaded again and it still does it.  Help. I'm tired of only being able to do certain things in certain browsers and then having to get up and go to the desk top for everything else.

October 1st, 2012 16:00

Hi,

I would recommend you to reset the Internet Explorer settings.
Please follow the steps below:

1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
               2. Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
               3. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
               4. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers and home pages.
               5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
               6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click Ok.
               7. Close Internet Explorer.
               8. Reopen and check if the issue is fixed. 

To assist you better please elaborate on the issue wherein you are not able to play offline videos.

Please reply with the results.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

No Events found!