Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 16th, 2013 10:00

Constant disconnecting wifi because of my mouse?

Hey guys,

i have a little problem with my wireless half mini card, because always, when i connect my wireless mouse into my laptop, my wireless half mini card starts to disconnecting me from wifi.

This problem is happing ALWAYS, when i join my mouse, Roccat Pyra to my laptop. If i join another kind of wired/wireless mouse, my connection to wifi is stable  and everything works fine.

So type of my wireless half mini card: wireless half mini card dw1520-N WLAN

Type of my mouse: ROCCAT™ Pyra Wireless

Type of laptop: Dell Studio 1749

I tried to reinstall/ actualize drivers of this mouse and half mini card, also actualized whole Win7 and still having this problem :(

And for sure, i once more repeat, that i'm having this problem ONLY when ROCCAT™ Pyra Wireless is connected, with other kind of mouses (logitech/genius) everyhing works fine.

Thanks for any advice guys.

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

June 17th, 2013 10:00

Hi DAsrek,

It can be annoying when the wireless connection drop while using the ROCCAT Pyra wireless mouse. I suggest you to connect the wireless adapter of the mouse to a different USB port on the laptop and change the wireless channel in the router and the card properties in Device Manager, as this can avoid interference caused due to the same channel configuration.

Please let me know about your findings.

6 Posts

June 23rd, 2013 17:00

Okey, i tried different USB port and also changed the wireless channel in the router and card propererties, but it didnt work :( Still have same problem :(

953 Posts

July 3rd, 2013 04:00

Hi DAsrek,

The issue seems to be with the mouse itself as other mice are working fine with your computer. Please try using this mouse with another laptop and check if it causes interference with the wireless connections.

No Events found!