Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 24th, 2014 17:00

DELL INSPIRION 1525 WIRELESS PROBLEM/NOT DETECTING THE WIRELESS NETWORK

I have problem with my wireless card I guess. I have reinstalated my windows 7 recently and put everything I need. So I had been using internet for a while with wireless connection. And now I cant find my network on the list of possible wireless network where I can connect. The computer sees the other networks but I cant find mine. I am using the same network on all other devices and it is doing well. Also the wireless card turns off by itself sometimes. What should I do?

Thank you 

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 26th, 2014 16:00

Goranbt,

When you reinstalled the operating system, did you install the Dell System Software(if applicable) and the chipset drivers first? If not, the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Start with the Dell System Software and the chipset drivers and follow the list.

Rick

3 Posts

January 29th, 2014 10:00

Rick

I have solved the problem. Yes I have installed every driver possible but the problem was the neighbors WiFi connection was interfered with mine. So after I reset mine Wifi router it was ok. Thank you although.

Goran

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 30th, 2014 06:00

Goran,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

No Events found!