Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 19th, 2013 17:00

DeLL INSPIRON 15z (touch)

Dear friends,

I have a Inspiron 15z for the second time and now again problem but with wireless connection .

He sees a networks but if put my WPA-Key nothing happens, unable to connect.

And I spoke with Dell support they said that is the issue of provider, but f... I have another system running on W8 and other devices in home having WLAN without any troubles.

First of all ;DEll support sucks,

Provider cant understand , I have latest drivers Intel configuration not been changed from factory other devices have perfect connection and this one not.

It has to be simple somehow while he sees the networks and in public can connect but limited so people, please, give me piece of advise.

Please!  

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

March 22nd, 2013 00:00

Hi mikeNL99,

I would suggest that you refresh the drivers for the wireless card on the system to check for issue resolution. Please follow the steps mentioned below to refresh the drivers.

1. Open ‘Device Manager’ by clicking the Start button  . In the search box, type ‘Device Manager’, and then, in the list of results, click ‘Device Manager’.
  2. When the device manager pops up, in the list please check for ‘Network Adapters’.
  3. Under ‘Network Adapters’ check for the wireless card installed on your system.
  4. Right click on the wireless card available and click on ‘Uninstall’.
  5. Restart the system and check if you are able to connect to the wireless network.

Please let us know if this helps.

No Events found!