Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

SX

January 26th, 2015 22:00

Encryption over wifi or ethernet internet connection (Systems Hardwares, Certificates, Policies had been changed and losts)

I having problems with my M17X (MID 09) due to Systems failed on detected Hardwares, Certificates installed in the parts.

Seem like it has been changed or lost by Third Parties taking control over Wifi and Ethernet Connections.

It caused many issues with privacy policy terms and parts legally uses. Been searching and ask for the answers, came up with compared with couple more models like M18X, M15X that presently having the same problems. All had failed on detecting systems hardwares, specially takes place in HDD, DVD-CDROM and SATA ATA Disks Drivers. Transferred and encrypted illegal expired validation certificates, liesence policy base on Core processor and Chip Set main boards has skipped Kernel and Phoenix Bios Technologies CoreSecures.

Im using Phoenix Bios V1.0 FailSafe which supports tracking and protected data on the system, its still working compatibility with the Chip Set.

There are more important information about this topic, dealing with USB Bus, PCI, APCI Networks Controllers.

Question: Is it possibility for a third party systems to interfere and take over controls to encrypted to changing, transfer data also monitoring my system and whats the solutions in this situation?

Thanks!

September 3rd, 2017 19:00

Still no Solution

4 Posts

December 4th, 2018 09:00

3.png

@Sabi XIII wrote:

Hello myself, its "4 years Solution" has been delivered on request!!!

1.png2.png4.png

No Events found!