Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 9th, 2009 15:00

Ethernet controller driver Latitude D600

Just got switched to high speed from dial up and lost the driver for the ethernet controller.  I've been looking everywhere on the dell site but cannot located the one I need...Any help for me?

6.4K Posts

July 10th, 2009 09:00

Assuming you are using Windows XP, did you try this one?  Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller.  Download it to its own directory, double click on it to execute the self extraction function.  Some of Dell's drivers automatically start the installation wizard, but the instructions on this one state that you need to find Setup.EXE in the driver folder and double click on that to perform the installation.  That folder should be located at C:\Dell\Drivers\R133052, but you should look at the box that pops up when the self extractor activates and write down whatever path you find in it.

The remainder of your drivers will be found on this page:  Latitude D600 Windows XP Drivers.

2 Posts

September 30th, 2012 10:00

Hi, my problem is the ethernet, adapter (no Wireless) not appear in my device manager.  Before install a new windows it's work but now it not appear. May be something in a note setup. i don't know..

Pls give me some help to resolve it.

Regards

Claudio

41 Posts

September 30th, 2012 11:00

Hi Claudio,

Did you install all the drivers?

If not, providing the link for Ethernet driver: http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/Product/latitude-d600?driverId=R133052&osCode=WW1&fileId=2731114799

For wireless driver you would need to select the correct driver for the wireless card which is present in the computer.

565 Posts

October 1st, 2012 01:00

Hi claudiov23,

I request you to provide me exact computer model and the operating system installed in the computer so that I can provide with the correct drivers for the computer.

I request you to private message the system service tag number. To private message, accept my friend request; click on my user name and click start conversation.

For any further questions in future please feel free to contact us.

No Events found!